New bollard at Dundas K&A

Tim Doran

Featured Posts

I believe you have misunderstood some joking around.

As to me discussing the situation on a public forum, I think that is a sensible idea. You do not live on or near the K&A so you do not understand that there is a good and diverse community from across society, I am collecting a range of views about the situation to ensure that as a community we are satisfied.

With regards to FOI, it is my right to have access to the information that a public body holds.

To be blunt, please mind your own

;) Now I know that you are joking but maybe Gaggle thinks you are serious.

It is a shame that I share a first name with the same chap. I too have had polite conversations with him.

Tim it is not just about the LOCAL community is it , the canals are public matey , you can be satisfied or not along with the local community but other people may or may not be affected by what goes on , i am not interested at all really in the bollard or why it is there , i have a boat to do some boating and get pleasure from doing so , to me it is not about cruising along looking for things to bitch about be it boats with no licence , mooring permits or how long they have been there or even a new bollard or gate being installed , i have , say it again , only asked why such things cause such a fuss and have people calling for silly acts to take place , YES i know you now say these things are only said in jest , same excuse was used last time silly people called for silly actions against installations they took offence against for no good reason.

To be equally as blunt get a life and stop wasting bw time , money and resources , i could be getting some action regarding a proper complaint if they were not so busy dealing with petty issues such as yours.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you .

Tim it is not just about the LOCAL community is it , the canals are public matey , you can be satisfied or not along with the local community but other people may or may not be affected by what goes on , i am not interested at all really in the bollard or why it is there , i have a boat to do some boating and get pleasure from doing so , to me it is not about cruising along looking for things to bitch about be it boats with no licence , mooring permits or how long they have been there or even a new bollard or gate being installed , i have , say it again , only asked why such things cause such a fuss and have people calling for silly acts to take place , YES i know you now say these things are only said in jest , same excuse was used last time silly people called for silly actions against installations they took offence against for no good reason.

To be equally as blunt get a life and stop wasting bw time , money and resources , i could be getting some action regarding a proper complaint if they were not so busy dealing with petty issues such as yours.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you .

:unsure: hmmm! http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37212&st=0&p=671413entry671413

Edited by David Schweizer
  • Greenie 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you .

The local community is the public. This is made up from (among others) boaters, fishermen, walkers, runners, cyclists, photographers, twitchers etc etc. They all use the towpath and it should be kept in a safe state of repairs. BW are the body apointed to keep it maintained and I will ensure that they do.

Tim

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you .

Why not apply the same logic and argument to the original complaint and response ?