sleep easy stool

pquinn

Featured Posts

they look similar to some chairs i had once...

Yeah, we have three of them, which we use quite often when people stay.

There actaully (imo) really confortable to sleep on, infact, i'd even go as far as saying there better to sleep on than they are to sit on as a chair.

Theres a guy selling them on ebay, and he as double sized ones as well.

- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chair-Bed-Fold-Out-B...1QQcmdZViewItem

Daniel

hello all, anyone ever tried those sleep easy stools on the kinver boat services site,sorry i dont know how to do links.........

To add links go to the site concerned, right click on the address bar at the top of the page (it will turn blue) then press copy.

Open canalworld (or what have you) start posting your reply, when you wish to add the link right click and press paste. The link address will automatically come onto your post.

You can also do the same when you want to include links in E mails etc.

Can't help you with the stool though, never seen one. :lol:

Can't help you with the stool though, never seen one. :lol:

Yeah, to post a link in its simpleist form, all you have to do is post it into the message, leaving the Http;// bit attached, and atlease one space before and after.

- If you want to get more fancy, you can use the "insert link" button at the top of the new-message window (the one that looks like a globe)

- This allows you to imput the addres (url) and then the text that you want to be make into a hyperlink.

- There is a full set of instuctions in the "for new members" area of the forum Titles "how to use taps"

Daniel

. . . i dont know how to do links.........

Pquinn

When you make a post, there is a toolbar at the top - starts with the normal font change icons for Bold, Italic etc.

There's an icon which is a Globe (world) with a white bar along the bottom, just to the right of the letter A for changing text colour.

Click on the Globe icon and you get a dialogue box. Type the link in the box (all of it, starting with http and the ://www followed by the rest of the address) and click OK. You then get a second box into which you type the words that you want to appear in your post.

If I use the words "link for pquinn" in the second box, the link for this forum (http://www.canalworld.net)

would look like this link for pquinn

Peter