Looking for carpenter

Featured Posts

Hi we are looking for a carpenter that can build us a seating area that will turn into a double bed in the front cabin.

we also want storage underneath it. we have not had any quotes for this yet. does anyone know of one that will come to Ramsey cambridge.

Also wanted cushions for it.

thanks

Knackered Sailor

Edited by Knackered Sailor

does anyone know of one that will come to Ramsey cambridge.

Are you at Bill Fen? The marina has (or had) a tame woodworker called Brian, who did some very satisfactory work for us. If you ask Lyn, she'll put you in touch.

MP.

Hi we are looking for a carpenter that can build us a seating area that will turn into a double bed in the front cabin.

we also want storage underneath it. we have not had any quotes for this yet. does anyone know of one that will come to Ramsey cambridge.

Also wanted cushions for it.

thanks

Knackered Sailor

I am not volunteering to build it for you, but if you PM me with your email address, I can send you some sketch drawings and photos of one I built for our boat.

I am looking to replace the wood on my stern doors. can anyone tell me if there is a bespoke maker for these anywhere. that can deliver them once they have made them. dont say make em yourself. you haven't seen me with a saw :wacko:

Knackered Sailor

I could also send some photo's of a pair I built for our boat, but I guess that won't help much

Edited by David Schweizer

• 2 weeks later...