Walter Mitty

DeanS

Featured Posts

is this guy still doing the rounds...just wondered how long I have to see his name when I enter the forum..:) Maybe he's been arrested already...or gone home for the winter.....it would be so nice to arrive at the forum tomorrow, and his name doesn't come up...:))))))))))))))))))

• Greenie 1

is this guy still doing the rounds...just wondered how long I have to see his name when I enter the forum..:) Maybe he's been arrested already...or gone home for the winter.....it would be so nice to arrive at the forum tomorrow, and his name doesn't come up...:))))))))))))))))))

I haven't seen the name Walter Mitty mentioned on this forum before. And Danny Kaye has been dead for years. Have I missed something? gone senile? or are we talking about Mr Finch?

I haven't seen the name Walter Mitty mentioned on this forum before. And Danny Kaye has been dead for years. Have I missed something? gone senile? or are we talking about Mr Finch?

Errrrrrr... try the 3rd and 4th pinned topic down in general boating.....

...you started it.... :P

Indeed. But the fantasist has now departed the waterways and I have asked that the post now be unpinned and removed. Not least because he no longer lives on a boat called Manderley and the woman who does should not be the subject of scrutiny.

Indeed. But the fantasist has now departed the waterways and I have asked that the post now be unpinned and removed. Not least because he no longer lives on a boat called Manderley and the woman who does should not be the subject of scrutiny.

'Reporting' the posts in question might gets the mods attention quicker, and it goes to all of them.