Place making at its best

gaggle

Featured Posts

The liverpool canal link is named as the best new public space by the Royal Institute of British Architecture.

RIBA said , spaces akin to amphitheatres sink into the ground turning the waterway into a kind of stage , meanwhile the Pier Head has become a large urban park , drawing on its heritage, which can accommadate big public events but which also has its more intimate spaces with planting used to create softness.

superb ,as i am sure those who have already done the link will agree.

Peel Holdings have today put in the biggest ever uk planning application for Liverpool Waters , regeneration of the north docks that surround the whole of the Liverpool Link from Stanley dock , a space enough to put 120 football pitches.

Lots of Chinese money is expected to be invested in the scheme.

The liverpool canal link is named as the best new public space by the Royal Institute of British Architecture.

RIBA said , spaces akin to amphitheatres sink into the ground turning the waterway into a kind of stage , meanwhile the Pier Head has become a large urban park , drawing on its heritage, which can accommadate big public events but which also has its more intimate spaces with planting used to create softness.

superb ,as i am sure those who have already done the link will agree.

Peel Holdings have today put in the biggest ever uk planning application for Liverpool Waters , regeneration of the north docks that surround the whole of the Liverpool Link from Stanley dock , a space enough to put 120 football pitches.

Lots of Chinese money is expected to be invested in the scheme.

I have just got back from China where I was advising on their World Heritage application for the Grand Canal. I took some information regarding the Liverpool Link to show how new development can take place on a World Heritage Site, but I don't think it will be my heritage conservation friends in China who will be investing in Liverpool.