Diesel vendors within 10 gallons North of Alrewas on the T & M

Hieronymus Bosh

Featured Posts

Hi all,

Still alive.. got my new purple tickets.. so I don't feel like a bludger so much. However.. I am getting a bit piddled off with this mandatory 60/40 split chat from diesel sellers. Anybody got any places within 10 gallons north of Alrewas on the trent and mersey? Has to be canalside.. I don't have the luxury of a car.. or jerry cans etc..

All constructive replies gratefully accepted..

Martin

Hi all,

Still alive.. got my new purple tickets.. so I don't feel like a bludger so much. However.. I am getting a bit piddled off with this mandatory 60/40 split chat from diesel sellers. Anybody got any places within 10 gallons north of Alrewas on the trent and mersey? Has to be canalside.. I don't have the luxury of a car.. or jerry cans etc..

All constructive replies gratefully accepted..

Martin

Take a look at this its a list of outlets who do 60/40 or your choice

How reliable is this list as White Bear Marina on the L&L only do 60/40 or 100%, not customer's split or they did when we called in on Thursday.

Individuals do the best they can with the data they can collect to help the rest of us and Sue would be more than happy to change an entry if it is incorrect.

Sorry, hope I didn't sound critical :lol:

Did a bit and I probable responded a bit sharply, so I am sorry as well.

That's the problem with this method of communication, you can't always read feelings.

I have emailed Sue, so hopefully she will be able to update it in the near future.

Another one for your list:

Welton Hythe on the GU Liecester line (just up from Norton Jn) is a "No" ie passers by get 60/40 split. (Them as are based at the marina get to declare though)

How reliable is this list as White Bear Marina on the L&L only do 60/40 or 100%, not customer's split or they did when we called in on Thursday.

Yeah I know what you mean on these types of lists, but I do try really hard to keep on top of this one. You see, sometimes boatyards change what they are going to do, so like the White Bear one, there was a report right at the beginning of this stupid diesel split palaver that they would respect boaters' splits, now you give me a report that they don't.. They are doing something totally out of order as far as I am concerned.. 60/40 or 100%! Gawd, why can't they just do it properly.

Anyway, thankyou Brian for pointing me at this thread, I have now updated the page with the most recent visit to White Bear and added Welton Hythe to the list, again another of those offering a split to SOME boaters not all.. I wonder if this is going to be a 'fashion' in the future! Hope not..

Sue

Yeah I know what you mean on these types of lists, but I do try really hard to keep on top of this one. You see, sometimes boatyards change what they are going to do, so like the White Bear one, there was a report right at the beginning of this stupid diesel split palaver that they would respect boaters' splits, now you give me a report that they don't.. They are doing something totally out of order as far as I am concerned.. 60/40 or 100%! Gawd, why can't they just do it properly.

Anyway, thankyou Brian for pointing me at this thread, I have now updated the page with the most recent visit to White Bear and added Welton Hythe to the list, again another of those offering a split to SOME boaters not all.. I wonder if this is going to be a 'fashion' in the future! Hope not..

Sue

Normally we ring a boatyard in advance to confirm if they do self declaration, our fault for being a bit casual.

sorry to drift a bit but does anyone know what the situation is at the supplier just by Furnace Wharf at Nether Heyford in Northamptonshire? it isn't on the list but if anybody has any info i'll be grateful. shall need some shortly and it's good to have options.

cheers

nigel

Edited by capnthommo