Free pump out on the Avon below Evesham?

frangar

Featured Posts

Hi

Does anyone know if the free pump out on the Avon below Evesham that is mentioned in the Nicholsons is still in operation?

I dont want to pay money if I can get one for nowt....and it seems they arent keen on Self pump-outs at their Elsan Points.....and before anyone starts I dont want to be told why self pumpouts are a bad idea....Never had a problem with ours and we always make sure the sluice is cleaner than when we started!!

Cheers

Gareth

Hi

Does anyone know if the free pump out on the Avon below Evesham that is mentioned in the Nicholsons is still in operation?

I dont want to pay money if I can get one for nowt....and it seems they arent keen on Self pump-outs at their Elsan Points.....and before anyone starts I dont want to be told why self pumpouts are a bad idea....Never had a problem with ours and we always make sure the sluice is cleaner than when we started!!

Cheers

Gareth

When we had our last pump out on Maximus (now potti on Amazon) we always used the free pump-out below Evesham past Sankey Marine before the ferry. About 15 mins from the Town Park. It normally worked but no rubbish collection which is at the end of the moorings at Evesham. By the way there is a water point at Evesham--difficult to see--Happy Boating :lol: