Visitor Moorings in Gas Street

dekker

Featured Posts

Maybe, possibly, perhaps.

It will depend on boat movements empty spaces could be filed by the time you get there and those occupied could be empty..

There are plenty of other places nearby.

Live dangerously, take a chance. :lol:

Probably full with continuous moorers....

There you go Alan, that should start your argument... Alan? Wake up....

:lol:

Its probably full of waterfowl, water species, and fish who are damn well fed up with boaters and boating!

I suppose I should have been more specific with my question.

Does anybody know (not guessing) if the visitor moorings are in proper use and not full of winter moorers?

I normally do not have a problem in Gas Street but I have not been at this time of year before.

Constructive replies would be appreciated

Dekker

I suppose I should have been more specific with my question.

Does anybody know (not guessing) if the visitor moorings are in proper use and not full of winter moorers?

I normally do not have a problem in Gas Street but I have not been at this time of year before.

Constructive replies would be appreciated

Dekker

Not that I have an answer to your question - but are you being specific to Gas Street with your question, or are you referring to the whole of that immediate area?

Not that I have an answer to your question - but are you being specific to Gas Street with your question, or are you referring to the whole of that immediate area?

Good point Alan, I mean any of the moorings in Birmingham city centre thanks

Dekker

Good point Alan, I mean any of the moorings in Birmingham city centre thanks

Dekker

I was moored there for 12 days two weeks ago and there were plenty of spaces everywhere with no short term moorings being designated as winter moorings and no obvious signs of deliberate overstaying. Only the 14 day moorings at Cambrian Wharf were "full" but several boats moved in and out over the period.

I was moored there for 12 days two weeks ago and there were plenty of spaces everywhere with no short term moorings being designated as winter moorings and no obvious signs of deliberate overstaying. Only the 14 day moorings at Cambrian Wharf were "full" but several boats moved in and out over the period.

Thanks Mike,

That is the information I was after

Dekker

:lol:

Arrived back in Birmingham today - see our blog entitled "The only visiting boat left in Birmingham?"

I thought BW must have had a purge or it's the end of the world. Plenty of space. See you.

Edited to add blog link

Edited by Big John