Paddington Basin Visitor moorings

magpie patrick

Featured Posts

Hi Folks

I've been doing a lot of work around Paddington Basin recently, in connection with the proposed major works around the station. Every time I go I see signs saying "visitor moorings just towards the basin end from Bishops Bridge Road...

Waterscape claims they don't exist, although as waterscape also thinks the Slough Arm ends at Canvey By Sea and Stoke Poges it may not be reliable at the moment!

Does anyone know how long you can stay here. I'm writing a report that mentions them and it doesn't matter what the restriction is, but I need to say what it is!

Hi Folks

I've been doing a lot of work around Paddington Basin recently, in connection with the proposed major works around the station. Every time I go I see signs saying "visitor moorings just towards the basin end from Bishops Bridge Road...

Waterscape claims they don't exist, although as waterscape also thinks the Slough Arm ends at Canvey By Sea and Stoke Poges it may not be reliable at the moment!

Does anyone know how long you can stay here. I'm writing a report that mentions them and it doesn't matter what the restriction is, but I need to say what it is!

If you have to quote it in a report probably safest to check with BW:

British Waterways London

1 Sheldon Square

Paddington Central

London

W21 6TT

T: 020 7985 7200

F: 020 7985 7201

E: enquiries.london@britishwaterways.co.uk

Hi Folks

When I stayed there 14 months ago, the limit was 7 days. Closely monitored; I got an A4 leaflet on my cratch sometime during the first morning I was there. The office boat (Jena) is moored between Little Venice and the basin - they should have an idea!

Edited by DaveP

Hi Folks

7 days with no return in a two month period.