Cheshire Surveyors

lemontoes

Featured Posts

Hi all,

Not been on here properly for a couple of weeks, busy with moving house and boathunting! I have searched on here, but not successfully, so apologies if I'm go over old ground. Does anyone know of a good surveyor in the Cheshire area? Also are small rust spots on a recently blacked hull normal (out of the water on hard standing). Thanks in anticipation...dashing to look at more boats now.......I'll be back later!

Lemon

Hi all,

Not been on here properly for a couple of weeks, busy with moving house and boathunting! I have searched on here, but not successfully, so apologies if I'm go over old ground. Does anyone know of a good surveyor in the Cheshire area? Also are small rust spots on a recently blacked hull normal (out of the water on hard standing). Thanks in anticipation...dashing to look at more boats now.......I'll be back later!

Lemon

On the hull - not usual. On the strakes - could be OK

Richard

Flt Lt David Broach 07836 507366 has always been excellent - lives in North Wales but covers Cheshire. He understands old and eccentric boats (unlike some, who look askance at anything that is older than they are for no apparent reason except age itself). He'll do modern boats too, of course, but particularly if you are interested in something ancient and interesting, I can thoroughly recommend him.

Peter Hopley is your man.

I had a brand new boat surveyed which had a number of faults even though it had been ok'd by the sellers surveyor but most important the boat was 6 inches short thus saving me annual cost on licence fee.

Would comment that the boat seller put all things right at no cost to me !