Hi

mickeyduff

Featured Posts

Hi everyone

my name is Mickey and in a few months I'll be leaving work and buying a narrowboat and starting a new life on the canals, I hope to get to know people through the site and learn from their experiance and knowledge in order to make life afloat a painless and enjoyable time. Thanks

Hi everyone

my name is Mickey and in a few months I'll be leaving work and buying a narrowboat and starting a new life on the canals, I hope to get to know people through the site and learn from their experiance and knowledge in order to make life afloat a painless and enjoyable time. Thanks

Hi Mickey! Welcome to the mad world/house :lol:

Hi Mickey,

welcome to the forum - a cornucopia of nutters, barnpots and the fairly daft! A great resource for asking advice on just about anything from the simple to the sublime!

Some of us strive to maintain a house and a boat...and a family...and are broke 'cause of it!

Hope you enjoy the forum and have no interest in galvanic isolators, batteries and pump-out toilets!

Andrew

Edited by Night Hawk

welcome to hell :lol: plenty of friends to be found ,depends on whether you have a pump out or cassette loo tho

Den -------------------------------->>> Step ( that's twice today I know of )

The forum isn't hell , its' a nice friendly place full of the sensible and the not quite so sane !!

Welcome Mickey , no age no gender , we like a challenge :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone

Hi