Caravan/boat breaker wanted!!

Chris Hopkins

Featured Posts

Hi

I have a Vanette Mk 3 supplied by Stove Ltd. The thermostat is broken on it but I can't replace it as it's obsolete. Because of size constraints I would like to keep the oven or replace it with a similar one. There must be someone out there that breaks caravans or refurbs boats and may have one, but I can't find them, any ideas?

Cheers

Chris

• 3 years later...

Hi

I have a Vanette Mk 3 supplied by Stove Ltd. The thermostat is broken on it but I can't replace it as it's obsolete. Because of size constraints I would like to keep the oven or replace it with a similar one. There must be someone out there that breaks caravans or refurbs boats and may have one, but I can't find them, any ideas?

Cheers

Chris

Hi I would try ebay as a starting point they have quite a few caravan breakers offering delivery to most parts failing that try these

Caravan Info

Caravan Breakers

I have a Vanette oven lying about, spare. I bought it on ebay a couple of years ago then immediately found another in a better colour for my boat, and bought that too!

It's the same as THIS one on ebay but in more or less new condition. (That one isn't mine.) Make me an offer if it's of use to you, I'll probably accept it! Collect from Reading or Rugby.

MtB

I have a Vanette oven lying about, spare. I bought it on ebay a couple of years ago then immediately found another in a better colour for my boat, and bought that too!

It's the same as THIS one on ebay but in more or less new condition. (That one isn't mine.) Make me an offer if it's of use to you, I'll probably accept it! Collect from Reading or Rugby.

MtB

After 3 years he may well have already sourced his spare part or he got similar advice to me when my old oven packed in. That advice was, "They dont float" and while i was very tempted to send it Davey Jones's locker while off Margate I settled for taking it to the dump instead.

After 3 years he may well have already sourced his spare part or he got similar advice to me when my old oven packed in. That advice was, "They dont float" and while i was very tempted to send it Davey Jones's locker while off Margate I settled for taking it to the dump instead.

Lol you are RIGHT!

I was grievously misdirected into thinking it was a current thread by Arie5119 answering today before me! That's my excuse anyway.

MtB