Sabrina

tripitaka

Featured Posts

Has anybody out there seen my mate John on Sabrina recently? Sabrina is a Davis Trader and John is somebody most boaters know. We seem to have lost track of himn and are starting to get concerned something untoward may have happened!!

We have been in contact with John who is currently in the Warick area, fit and well as far as we know.

seems he's in Saltisford arm, at warwick..

terry of 'William James'....R.W.Davis 70'

Seems 3 R.W.davis boats in there, Sabina, plato, and enid.

Edited by fretman

I had wondered what had happened to him. He was down our neck of the woods for a bit.

seems more R.W.Davis boats in there than down at saul junction, don't tell Phil Trotter ( davis boats) he might move up there...lol

• 3 years later...

I am resurrecting this topic because Sab is.currently being advertised on the 'duck - we haven't seen or heard of John since the last Braunston Boat Show . . .

Link to Apollo Duck

Knowing how passionate John was about his boat, I find it difficult to imagine that he would willingly part with it. The photographs of the interior are quite different to the way I remember my many discussions on board with John. Does anyone where John is now?

As a matter of interest, it was a chance encounter with John and Sabrina at the 2005 Braunston Boat Show that persuaded Jane and I that we must have an R W Davis 'Northwich Trader' . . .

seems john took his boat of the stratfoed canal last year,, went there to look for him lowsonford,, but he gone, seems he was back down south last year to sell the boat,,where I not know, pity he loved his boat,, but not herd anything since,, seems he's got a bad back and needs to give it up,,,not seen the baot for sale anywhere....

Edited by fretman

Knowing how passionate John was about his boat, I find it difficult to imagine that he would willingly part with it.

I can certainly see why he was passionate about his boat.

If only I had money.........................................................

Martyn

edited to add. Anyone got a spare 200K to give me,so that I can live happily ever after?

Edited by Nightwatch

we, the wife and I, was with him at the 2010 Brunston show, and then he was with a bad back, was talking about going to spain to live,, was having problems then moving his boat around and looked to share trips on the union with friends,,seen the boat for sale now, looks good still,, hope he's ok,,,

Edited by fretman