what have i done wrong

denboy

Featured Posts

Ok for some reason ive done something wrong after using the search function for some reason now when i view posts i only get the first post and a list underneath of post reply`s how do i get it back so i view all reply posts :lol:

Ok for some reason ive done something wrong after using the search function for some reason now when i view posts i only get the first post and a list underneath of post reply`s how do i get it back so i view all reply posts :lol:

On the right hand side there is an options box with a drop down menu. Select standard vies and this should sort it.

Howard

Click Options, display mode, standard

All will now be well.

This problem is usually caused by clicking a link to another thread that contains code to change the display mode.