edit profile

Featured Posts

If you can give more info then perhaps we can help. Was the pic perhaps too large?

dont know about that but words are there saying if picture is to big this will resize it for you automaticly.come on bernie if it is to big how would i go about making it smaller.it is in my docs my pics and i got it there by scanning it in.i am completly and utterly lost on a computer i have only just got on it,previously my kids have just chased me away from it and said it can only be used to play games on cartoon network.i found out the truth when the sun started shining and everybody else went out to play,but i am the daddy now.foot down time.so if you can post the way to resize a picture i will pay for your ale all night virtually,plus there is my two very attractive friends on the picture.when i say page three girls believe me lad

bernie ,daniel i think i have now sussed it out.see new avator.if i can now remember how i done it i will be all right.loaded that photo gizmo irfa is it and all went well.that butterfly 1st photo taken with 1st digital camera on cut walk.another subject to be researched and learned .thanks again boys and girls

Glad you got it sorted and like the avatar. Irfanview is a good image editing programme and although I don't use it myself (wish I'd known about it a few years ago before I paid for the one I have) I have heard excellent reports from those who use it.

i found it ok.lets you know what next.apparently i already have other photo stuff on computer,to me they are just icons which i am scared to click on.kids keep accuseing me of deleteing programs or files and i have my turn of saying

WHATEVER :D