BW IT

dor

Featured Posts

Seems like an interesting system to me, although it will be interesting to see if there are any changes made to the maintenance program as a result. Having said that, it's too easy to comment on these ideas from the outside looking in. I'd be interested to hear any feedback from the people that actually use it.

Jon

I thought he was well involved in the new interactive, all singing, all dancing thinngy?  Incidentally, Granny Buttons, http://www.grannybuttons.com/granny_buttons/

has a link that demos that rather nicely.

This resource must be using the GIS?

I'm still here, just a bit busy to post too often. :D

We are indeed doing a new interactive all-singing one. It's a completely different GIS to the one mentioned in the article - there wasn't anything available that did what we wanted for Waterscape, so I've developed our own. But they do share quite a lot of data.

Richard

I'm still here, just a bit busy to post too often. :D

We are indeed doing a new interactive all-singing one. It's a completely different GIS to the one mentioned in the article - there wasn't anything available that did what we wanted for Waterscape, so I've developed our own. But they do share quite a lot of data.

Richard

I like the idea of downloading the GPS waypoints for a route, wohoo, that’ll get the luddites moaning, :D