Broken Links On Site Page

malcs

Featured Posts

Hi All

I'm just at the contemplating stage of buying a boat later on this year in the Bath to Bradford area hence why I've joined the forum.

Anyhow, just thought I'd point out that I nearly abandoned trying to get in this forum due to a load of broken links on one of the site pages. If you go to the About Us page from the home page, none of those links at the top work, they all head you towards an index page that (technically should revert back to the home page) doesn't work.

Surprised it hasn't been pointed out as this would undoubtedly lose members like it nearly did me.

I can help fix it if needed.

Cheers

Malc

Malc, Welcome.

- Thanks for point out the errors on that page.

Unfortunatly has sam and others have already said, jon, our host, is currently largly unable to spend any time on the site/forum at the moment.

Clearly the forum is still running and bussiness as usual *piches himself* however a few bits such as the updating of the homepage, and the photo compention have been allowed to slide.

Hopfully this will all be caught up with as soon as possable, however in the meantime atleast, its not a major part of the site. Assuming you do make it past the opening pages.

Daniel