Stoppage Info on your mobile

clovey

Featured Posts

Up to Oct 2007 always got stoppage info on the move through waterscape.com/mobile on my mobile phone through its GPRS connection, no prob's. Now Waterscape web sight has been revamped link to mobile not there just get "page not found"

Contacted BW enquiries no joy ie no reply is it me or what, same phone same link?

Up to Oct 2007 always got stoppage info on the move through waterscape.com/mobile on my mobile phone through its GPRS connection, no prob's. Now Waterscape web sight has been revamped link to mobile not there just get "page not found"

Contacted BW enquiries no joy ie no reply is it me or what, same phone same link?

I used to have this with my Yahoo E mail. You could specify which addresses to receive. I turned waterscape off last year and cant find how to turn it back on on yahoo mail

I think the Waterscape people are still trying to get it working again. A couple of times they've announced that it was sorted, but it hasn't been. As far as I can tell they've been testing it out on some of the people who were previously registered - with unfortunate results - before opening it up again for general use. See this week's famous Victor's page on Narrowboat World for his comments after getting the same report 22 times.

From this month's Boaters Update:

"Waterscape.com re-launched its popular stoppage alerts service after it was taken offline to make a series of customer comment-led improvements.

The alerts are a simple way to find out information about restrictions on Britain's canals and rivers. They include stoppages on waterways operated by BW, the EA and the Broads Authority, as well as other popular cruising routes.

If you would like to receive stoppage alerts please email editor@waterscape.com and say which waterway your would like to receive alerts for. Type ALL in the email heading to receive stoppage alerts for all waterways."