Problems with payments

LadyG

Featured Posts

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, truckcab79 said:

I know we all have different budgets but the fact that all of this results in an outstanding balance of £30 makes me wonder how much the job(s) being discussed over four pages amount to. I strongly suspect not a huge amount of money is involved hence them probably losing interest in being badgered for invoices/ statements / confirmation. 

Glad you’re sorted either way and am ordering £60 worth of popcorn in readiness for your next post. 👍

I havent paid the final invoice yet,  I think its about £275, or maybe more, if they added this overcharge!

Total cost of the work done ( ballpark) was over £3,500.

Edited by LadyG

24 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I havent paid the final invoice yet,  I think its about £275, or maybe more, if they added this overcharge!

Total cost of the work done ( ballpark) was over £3,500.

10 days on and off boat plus materials £3.5k sounds a bargain. 👍

Posted (edited)

There were several full days, but most were briefer. He charges £30 per hour labour. 

I am very happy with standard of work, and even happier that it is nearly all over, though not quite over ..........

Edited by LadyG