Bosley: current opening times

sirweste

Featured Posts

Morning all,

been a while. I’ve a question regarding Bosley flight, it appears they’ve closed the flight on certain days to conserve water. However…the statement contradicts itself by saying the flight is open Mon, Weds & Sat. But then it later states the flight is closed on Friday, which implies it’s open every other day. 

so do they mean that it’s volunteer operated Mon Weds and Sat, Closed on Friday, open as normal Tues Thurs Sun?

anyone there? Been through since the beginning of Apr?

cheers

81EDB5D6-C696-4904-A145-4F5F91516C73.jpeg

You do realise that the notice refers to two separate flights opening alternate days but both closed on Fridays? It specifically mentions Friday because that is the day that BOTH flights are closed to allow replenishment for the weekend. There's no contradiction that I can see.

Edited by rgreg
  • Greenie 1

19 minutes ago, sirweste said:

But then it later states the flight is closed on Friday, which implies it’s open every other day. 

If the flight is only open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, then of course it is closed on Fridays. I don't see how a separate statement to that effect means that it must be open every other day of the week.

But the notice might have been clearer if it had said "Neither flight is open on Fridays...".