Harassment

redfastlad

Featured Posts

Say something funny / witty / clever / informative or for crying out loud SHUT UP !

Agreed, you come on here with a screen name which is instantly going to make everyone assume you're a wanker, list a boat name which is obviously fictitious (I have only just bothered to check and Jim Shead lists no such craft), and the bad attitude is becoming very tiresome.

as fer spellin evrythink fernetikly its not evn orijinul

i startid that wen i woz nobber but he had an ekskuse he woz only a likkle eflunt and hadnt evn startid skule then

atlea stheb rokehi swords inthe riteplasiz

Minor credit where it's due, it's bloody hard to keep up.

Agreed, you come on here with a screen name which is instantly going to make everyone assume you're a wanker, list a boat name which is obviously fictitious (I have only just bothered to check and Jim Shead lists no such craft), and the bad attitude is becoming very tiresome.

as fer spellin evrythink fernetikly its not evn orijinul

i startid that wen i woz nobber but he had an ekskuse he woz only a likkle eflunt and hadnt evn startid skule then

atlea stheb rokehi swords inthe riteplasiz

Minor credit where it's due, it's bloody hard to keep up.

i no a mlyon bowts noron is site ya dork ya lukin stupid now u ar coz am real an mi bowts real an am gonna pruve it ani day now then yall luk the wanka

av bin calld alsorts on eer tek note plz

avya notised ow thi all tell mi off then say thi neva ment it wen sumwon stiks up for mi?

av ya seen em all?

go bak un ava look its ded funni it is am mekin a grayte fing eer

I didn't tell you off - I merely asked you to say something witty, funny etc. - let's be fair it is wearing a tad thin ?

Nor do I say that I didn't mean my first post - I stick by it.

I also stick by the next one that said I might agree with you if only I could understand you.

As this forum is a great placed for ideas I'm taking the one Tillergirl suggested and will now just ignore you until you go away or become useful. I leave to you whatever final words you may have.

I didn't tell you off - I merely asked you to say something witty, funny etc. - let's be fair it is wearing a tad thin ?

Nor do I say that I didn't mean my first post - I stick by it.

I also stick by the next one that said I might agree with you if only I could understand you.

As this forum is a great placed for ideas I'm taking the one Tillergirl suggested and will now just ignore you until you go away or become useful. I leave to you whatever final words you may have.

u wot? a dun a jowk bifore abowt a blond thas wen ya all gangd up on mi

am nor eer ta kwarel can ya sho mi wen a dun sumat ronmg bfore ya start on mi

av tryed alsorts a dunbt gerra chans ta tell ya owt els am alwis defendin miself

wen a do tell ya sumat yal gera shok tho

MOLEY!! MOLEY!!

YOU???????????

IS ..................... NOBBER???

it startid owt wen snibble woz mistreeting nobber wiv his fiyer stik and i woz a nonny mouse

then wen snibbl werkd owt hoo i woz and it woz the fridy threds birfdy unkl allan (keepinup) chanjd the screen name to nobber but it woz stil me sum ov the time

then i gave snibl the paswerd and we woz both nobber wen we wontid 2b

now snibl haz chanjed the paswerd and i karnt b nobber enny mor :D

'now snibl haz chanjed the paswerd and i karnt b nobber enny mor'

oh you poor dear little blind velvety thing!

So who has the password now?

The pink pachy is clearly, well, stuffing himself with buns from JUST ANY OLD SOURCE ON HERE. or pretendding to be someone else maybe?

I always knew I was more worthy than the snivel.

oops (sp) sorry - s/b Snivvle

So, where the 5 bob towards my washing powder?

And who was up there wiv me trying to save Willi and the eflunk last evening? No one, that's who!! Everyone wos to xytied about some LADIES birfdays wernt vey?

(Not, of course, that I would even DREAM of doing down the girlies life anni's. Just that there's so much on here needs to be addressed)

Roll on the birfdays - dey is clearly GOOD FINGS init?

'now snibl haz chanjed the paswerd and i karnt b nobber enny mor'

oh you poor dear little blind velvety thing!

So who has the password now?

The pink pachy is clearly, well, stuffing himself with buns from JUST ANY OLD SOURCE ON HERE. or pretendding to be someone else maybe?

I always knew I was more worthy than the snivel.

oops (sp) sorry - s/b Snivvle

So, where the 5 bob towards my washing powder?

And who was up there wiv me trying to save Willi and the eflunk last evening? No one, that's who!! Everyone wos to xytied about some LADIES birfdays wernt vey?

(Not, of course, that I would even DREAM of doing down the girlies life anni's. Just that there's so much on here needs to be addressed)

Roll on the birfdays - dey is clearly GOOD FINGS init?

and thi fink am silli .doh

At last, a Baites post that made me laugh :D

fhanks but now ya cun see ey

an luk ow meni of ya posts on fridi beer thingi so it shos whos daft dunit ya cun see tharits ok fer yu lot ta bi daft an i cant even bi sirios wivout gerrin calld stuff

funni ole world init

oh yea canal world

The moderators decision to issue a warning is final.

- And as a moderator of this forum, i stand by the other moderators decisions, including this one.

- Discussion of such actions is perfectly allowable, however i believe this thread has now run its course.

May i also remind people to take care when selecting which forum to post topics in, and that the boating areas should be reserved for boating related discussions, rather than any other .

And to this end i am now closing this topic.

Thankyou, Daniel, CWDF SiteCrew.