Harassment

redfastlad

Featured Posts

now shis tryin ta say shi dint meen it am me an thas it jus coz am norras posh as er

Oi. You! Plonker! I meant every word! And where exactly did I say you weren't as posh as me? You appear to have an inferiority complex. Hardly surprising, considering......

Janet

Oi. You! Plonker! I meant every word! And where exactly did I say you weren't as posh as me? You appear to have an inferiority complex. Hardly surprising, considering......Janet
naym corlin is it thas wot yer gud at gerroff ya ninkompook
Does anyone have any proof our Mr Baites is someone using a 2nd account to troll?
u wot? am not anya can chek it owt cant ya then wi can geron bein frensd a dunno wassup wi yall chekl mi owt plz kwik

Does anyone have any proof our Mr Baites is someone using a 2nd account to troll?

If you believe he isn't someone near and dear to us and using a second account, then I guess you also believe in the tooth fairy!

Janet

Edited by Janet S

I do see where you are coming from, I have some sympathy for your views but dont feel anything like as strong as you put it. I too enjoy baiting them, they usually take the bait and its amusing to read the responses but you have to keep it subtle or they wont play. I fear we have both given the game away in this respect

Charles

If someone has to resort to threats of physical violence, to settle a debate, then it is them who have 'taken the bait' Charles.

You have views which you air, so have I, we disagree and have a discussion. Where's the 'baiting'?

I fear you must be taking all this far too seriously, if you think your opinions actually upset me.

ya trinta mek me luk daft ur

Not difficult, is it?

Now, would you like me to accompany you to evening classes so you can brush up on your language skills? I'm not working now, so have plenty of time for Care in the Community...

Janet :D

a jus notised am a mupit now luk a missd tha t

Muppet!!, Today, 07:50 PM

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,217

You know, you (or your alter-ego) really are an annoying, irksome and troublesome little oik!

I'm sure when I find out your true identity at some stage I will be most surprised!

Hope you took the insult in the manner in which it was intended (ie. tongue in cheek)

Janet

an am ok ritein if ya dunt mek mi mad alt tyme fanks yur sinselyry mupit

god av gora edit evri tym e now

Edited by Mr Baites

fanks yur siseyry mupit

Mr Baites, you have, with that one classic phrase, managed to surpass the otherwise limitless boundaries of the English Language. I applaud you sir. I've never heard our language mangled quite so creatively....

Janet

Mr Baites, you have, with that one classic phrase, managed to surpass the otherwise limitless boundaries of the English Language. I applaud you sir. I've never heard our language mangled quite so creatively....

Janet

aww fanks

so ya can bi nise dunt that feel berra?

ar wi frends now o wot?

Edited by Mr Baites

Oh! he was trying to say something?

I thought he was just clearing his throat

Oh! he was trying to say something?

I thought he was just clearing his throat

ey shi wont unda standya coz it wont mek sense coz shi rekons shis blokd mi

funni fing is if ya look at borrom shi follos mi rownd like a dog on eet evri tyme a say sumat

wot freeks un ipocrits so meny ofya ar

Every once in a while someone puts up a simple, witty, clever remark that makes you wish you'd thought of it.

My hat goes off to Snibble for what amounts to the ultimate one word put down in the second post on this thread.

Of course, the rest of the time we all just squabble - but such is life.

Every once in a while someone puts up a simple, witty, clever remark that makes you wish you'd thought of it.

My hat goes off to Snibble for what amounts to the ultimate one word put down in the second post on this thread.

Of course, the rest of the time we all just squabble - but such is life.

hay i sed thar unall burin inglish not frensh

Mr Baites I congratulate you.

I have from time to time on this forum disagreed with people. Once I have felt the need to apologise to a member who truly didn't deserve the criticism I gave him and apologised on the same topic to make my apology as public as the comment I wish I hadn't made.

However, I assure you that in your case I will make an exception.

Say something funny / witty / clever / informative or for crying out loud SHUT UP !

Mr Baites I congratulate you.I have from time to time on this forum disagreed with people. Once I have felt the need to apologise to a member who truly didn't deserve the criticism I gave him and apologised on the same topic to make my apology as public as the comment I wish I hadn't made.However, I assure you that in your case I will make an exception.Say something funny / witty / clever / informative or for crying out loud SHUT UP !
a fort yu mite bi wonot one wot blokd mi ow cum ya cun see worra put?a cant say owt yuwsfull coz thir alwis telin mi off n stuff a dunt gerra chans ta tell ya owt important ana no a lowd o stuff a wez born ont bowt ya no
why dont you shut up ?he has as much right to say what he likes as you , you witch.
dont worri anuver wiv er ed wert sun dont shyne wot spoyles this playseam gerin ta no em all thi duno warram doin yet tho thil ava shok soon