Heating a question please?

bigcol

Featured Posts

Just a quickie

my webasto heater boiler being in engine room, one one side feeds all the radiators (4) in one direction to the main living area

i have a bedroom on the other side of engine room so if I was going to put a radiator in the back bedroom.

to connect the heating pipes is it just conecting to the start of the run of the 2 pipes, that feeds the other rads in the main living area

by replacing the 2 elbows for 2 T pieces? 

maybe silly question I know

col

Yes.

1 hour ago, bigcol said:

Just a quickie

my webasto heater boiler being in engine room, one one side feeds all the radiators (4) in one direction to the main living area

i have a bedroom on the other side of engine room so if I was going to put a radiator in the back bedroom.

to connect the heating pipes is it just conecting to the start of the run of the 2 pipes, that feeds the other rads in the main living area

by replacing the 2 elbows for 2 T pieces? 

maybe silly question I know

col

Y es

I've certainly done similar on domestic systems. You will need to balance the system afterwards. You don't want the new rad robbing all the heat from the existing rads.

You'll need to twiddle the lockshield valve on the new radiator.