Engine Bay fuse box

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, jonathanA said:

Thanks for your helpful  (not) and irrelevant response 

You asked a question. If you thought the need for a cover was clear, and the OP might not be aware of it, why didn't you just say so?

My general point stands though. If you think the BSS or any other standard that you are aware of has a particular requirement why would you not just look it up, rather than rely on hearsay from some people you know online (but probably not in real life)? Thats the way to get things wrong.

On the other hand, if you have no idea what standards might apply, ask away and you will get pointers from folks online - which you would then be well advised to check out for yourself.

1 hour ago, jonathanA said:

Thanks for your helpful  (not) and irrelevant response 

It was for the ops benefit as there doesn't seem to be evidence of either in his pic or mention of in his posts.

I don't care as mine are covered and meet BSS requirements.

Thanks for this. The batteries are normally covered by a board that is strapped down so is compliant. 

Sorry didn't intend to create a forum drama...  The OP has understood and that was the point of my post, which with hindsight should have been clearer that was the intent.

Thanks for the response Alan/Ditchcrawler. 

Not sure it deserved the rant from someone but hey who cares....

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1