CTC is selling up and living on land...

Puffling

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, The Happy Nomad said:

No body ever had to 'put up' with their vlogs, viewing them was entirely voluntary.

True but they led a lot of gullible people along a merry dance, I doubt their “good life” Vlogs🥬 will get anywhere near as many views, so I imagine they’ll be doing a lot of nostalgic reviews and compilation Vlogs from their short time on the canals, to try and keep their subscribers. 

Edited by PD1964

12 minutes ago, Goliath said:

And now the comments gone. 
😃

so yeah they edit out the comments they don’t like.  

Oh no they don’t, how dare you say that😂

If people can’t see it was all a financial venture for the Foxes and Bickerstaffe they are fools. The Foxes used it as an easy springboard to finance future plans and project’s, so take it as it is.

Edited by PD1964

17 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

If people can’t see it was all a financial venture for the Foxes and Bickerstaffe they are fools. The Foxes used it as an easy springboard to finance future plans and project’s, so take it as it is.

I haven’t followed them, I’ve only seen little snippets when posted on here. 

So to be clear: you reckon they were given or loaned a boat for the duration? And the boat’s now back with the boat yard that’s gone bust? 

Sounds quite a shrewd way to get their hands on a boat for awhile. Cheeky twits. 

Ive lost track of what’s been said because comments on them have bounced about on different threads. 

Now the Foxes have just their films to rehash and resubmit to YouTube while they plan their next ‘sting’. 

3 hours ago, Goliath said:

And now the comments gone. 
😃

so yeah they edit out the comments they don’t like.  

TBH I was sure it had gone when I first said it. I went through the comments chronologically and genuinely couldnt find it. Despite locating it previously.

Yes all youtubers can remove comments from their videos. I don't believe anyone has claimed otherwise.

3 hours ago, PD1964 said:

I thought we'd establised they can remove comments

You had misunderstood something I said and I believe what I actually said was clarified.

If not I happy to clarify again.

4 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

I thought we'd establised they can remove comments

You had misunderstood something I said and I believe what I actually said was clarified.

If not I happy to clarify again.

You always come across as an argumentative wet lettuce. Can I ask, did you think they were ever going to buy this all singing dancing, top off the range tech Narrowboat?????

• Greenie 1

3 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

You always come across as an argumentative wet lettuce. Can I ask, did you think they were ever going to buy this all singing dancing, top off the range tech Narrowboat?????

What does it matter what I think what they were planning to do? or not do?

As for calling me an 'argumetative wet lettuce', is that really your best shot?

Really?

And what are you doing if not arguing?

You have a rather strange fixation with this issue and some of your comments are at the very least boderline libellous towards them.

1 hour ago, The Happy Nomad said:

What does it matter what I think what they were planning to do? or not do?

As for calling me an 'argumetative wet lettuce', is that really your best shot?

Really?

And what are you doing if not arguing?

You have a rather strange fixation with this issue and some of your comments are at the very least boderline libellous towards them.

Borderline libellous, Oh please, you haven’t got the bollocks to disagree. Why don’t you ask them about their new boat? Shhhh ask yourself why was Bickerstaffe going around Shell builders, engine suppliers, marine suppliers, boat builders for freebies saying it was for “Foxes Afloat” Funny thing they both sold out at the  same time. You don’t have a clue.

Edited by PD1964
  • Greenie 1

12 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Borderline libellous, Oh please, you haven’t got the bollocks to disagree. Why don’t you ask them about their new boat? Shhhh ask yourself why was Bickerstaffe going around Shell builders, engine suppliers, marine suppliers, boat builders for a freebies saying it was for “Foxes Afloat” Funny thing they both sold out at the  same time. You don’t have a clue.

As I have already pointed out (but you seem to be suffering from memory loss) what would be the point of my asking about their new boat? If you have asked the same question and it was removed why do you think they will suddenly answer me?

If you believe all this is true then I would ask for some evidence before judging. You have repeatedly accused them of dishonesty which if not true or if you cannot prove is libellous, like it or not.

Untill then all your fixated speculation is nothing more than supposition.

Edited by The Happy Nomad

49 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

As I have already pointed out (but you seem to be suffering from memory loss) what would be the point of my asking about their new boat? If you have asked the same question and it was removed why do you think they will suddenly answer me?

If you believe all this is true then I would ask for some evidence before judging. You have repeatedly accused them of dishonesty which if not true or if you cannot prove is libellous, like it or not.

Untill then all your fixated speculation is nothing more than supposition.

Ah, as usual your comments like my opinion of you, are as your as much use as “tits on fish”  you come across as you couldn’t make a decision if your life depended on it 🐟weak😂🏳️‍🌈😂🏳️‍🌈

Edited by PD1964

1 minute ago, PD1964 said:

Ah, as usual your comments like you are as much use as “tits on fish” 

No not quite.

That first bit is factually correct. There would be no point in asking something you have already asked and had removed. If you disagree then please outline exactly why.

Otherwise you are just rambling on.

The second bit is also correct, look it up yourself.

6 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Martin, it was all a big con. Funny thing Bickerstaffe and Foxes sold up at the same time. Sorry to tell you they are all no more.

Why the need to say 'sorry' I'd stopped following the Foxes as soon as they came off the canals and I have no interest in Bickerstaffe boats.

Just out of interest why is Bickerstaffe's web site still 'live'.

2 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Why the need to say 'sorry' I'd stopped following the Foxes as soon as they came off the canals and I have no interest in Bickerstaffe boats.

Thought you might still follow them, as you too are not on the Canals, so may have more in common with them than us that lasted more then a couple of years on them. “Sorry”

2 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Thought you might still follow them, as you too are not on the Canals, so may have more in common with them than us that lasted more then a couple of years on them. “Sorry”

Is that you trying to make some kind of infantile point?

I have said a couple of times I have stopped following them when they came off the water and moved onto land. I have no interest in what they did after that.

13 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Is that you trying to make some kind of infantile point?

I have said a couple of times I have stopped following them when they came off the water and moved onto land. I have no interest in what they did after that.

No infantile remark, but your not on the water anymore and haven’t been for many years(how many?) apart from your one night on the broads(which was a bit cold) 🥶🥶

Edited by PD1964

1 minute ago, PD1964 said:

No infantile remark, but your not on the water anymore and haven’t been for many years(how many?) apart from your one night on the broads(which was a bit cold) 

Yes it was infantile. Boat ownership is not a prerequisite of forum participation. 

Yes it was dissapointing we had to curtail our Broads holiday after three nights due to the exremely cold weather and the fact the heating wasn't up to the job.

Again, your point being?

10 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Yes it was infantile. Boat ownership is not a prerequisite of forum participation. 

Yes it was dissapointing we had to curtail our Broads holiday after three nights due to the exremely cold weather and the fact the heating wasn't up to the job.

Again, your point being?

Your true experience 😂 have you ever lived on a boat or just had it as a leisure activity for a year or so, you know what I mean, a week here, a weekend there. Just like a caravan?

Edited by PD1964

3 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Your true experience 😂 

Ah right this is your supposed 'gotcha moment'? 🤣🤣

Well we had five years as boat owners which is well documented on here gave us significant experience though obviously not as much as some. 

Im not sure of the relevance of that in the context of discussing a you tube channel.

23 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Your true experience 😂 have you ever lived on a boat or just had it as a leisure activity for a year or so, you know what I mean, a week here, a weekend there. Just like a caravan?

Ah you added a bit after I answered.

It is well documented on here that we were not liveaboards. When we boated we sometimes did just a week or weekend (when working) and then after retiring much longer. Several weeks at a time.

Pretty much the same as many boaters more than some less than some.

Your point now being?

2 hours ago, PD1964 said:

Ah, as usual your comments like my opinion of you, are as your as much use as “tits on fish”  you come across as you couldn’t make a decision if your life depended on it 🐟weak😂🏳️‍🌈😂🏳️‍🌈

Ah. Another post you've added to after my initial answer. You seem to be making a bit of a habit of it this evening.

If I make a decision I like to be in in possession of as many facts as possible in order to make that an informed one.

I dont make decisions on the basis of the ramblings of some anonymous nobody on the internet.

• 4 weeks later...