Honest opinion on Heron Hull please.

Tracy D'arth

Featured Posts

This may or may not be of interest to some on here 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/davejellybeancanalforum/permalink/4238130666239449/

Morning all, I hope this post is OK. We are lucky to have a Heron Narrowboat which we really love. There have been a few threads about Heron Narrowboats on here but I could not find anywhere to share information and stories about these great boats. I have now set up a the Heron Narrowboat Owners Group for people who also own or just like Heron Boats. Please PM me if you would like to be invited to join. I have not set up a Facebook page before so please allow for my lack of knowledge. This is our boat Tudor Rose.

5 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

This may or may not be of interest to some on here 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/davejellybeancanalforum/permalink/4238130666239449/

Morning all, I hope this post is OK. We are lucky to have a Heron Narrowboat which we really love. There have been a few threads about Heron Narrowboats on here but I could not find anywhere to share information and stories about these great boats. I have now set up a the Heron Narrowboat Owners Group for people who also own or just like Heron Boats. Please PM me if you would like to be invited to join. I have not set up a Facebook page before so please allow for my lack of knowledge. This is our boat Tudor Rose.

That link doesn't take you to your Heron Narrowboat Owners Group, but this one does ?

(1) Heron Narrowboat Owners Group | Facebook

BTW, it is a group rather than a page which is much better

Edited by Tim Lewis

11 hours ago, Tim Lewis said:

That link doesn't take you to your Heron Narrowboat Owners Group, but this one does ?

(1) Heron Narrowboat Owners Group | Facebook

BTW, it is a group rather than a page which is much better

My link was to the guy who posted it so people could reply to him if they wanted to.