Blue Nail Varnish

LadyG

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

Then colour me sad.

I find it quite useful on an evening to turn all the downstairs lights off with one command as i'm going to bed, saves me having to wander into every room of our house and flick switches (technically that's a form of "pushing buttons"). Or have them come on automatically at set times and off again when we're away on the boat.

each to their own though, i was merely offering an alternative solution, PM me your preferred collection point and i'll send you some Quality Street ?

I just flick the switch at the bottom of the stairs, but then we don't leave lights on in empty rooms but then we dont have teenagers in the house

2 hours ago, LadyG said:

I don't do that kind of thing, it's not part of my lifestyle. I'm not going to sit pressing buttons or talking to an automaton, how sad is that?

R U referring to "cheap colour changing LED bulbs nowadays, cool to warm white and combo RGB colours" or something else?

you've got most of us confused with your ramblings.

........................  oh well, I s'pose it takes all sorts ....................    :wacko:

Edited by Murflynn