Am I being followed

David Schweizer

Featured Posts

Last year Waterways World published a photo of my boat moored outside Union Canal Carriers in Braunston whilst it was having the engine re-built. Then I was pictured earlier this year standing by the bridge at the 2006 Braunston Historic Boat rally. Now they have published a photo of my mooring, just above Stockton locks on the Northern G.U. on the top of page 59 in the October edition. I was also pictured some years ago in the report on the Worcester IWA rally. Am I being followed about by their photographer?

We were obviously out on one of our extended cruises at the time but the space can be seen immediately behind the blue sheeted boat in the foreground. It is gloriously unoccupied, despite a notice inviting overnight visitors to use it whilst we were away, if you look carefully you can see the neatly clipped edge above the piling.

Edited by David Schweizer