Pump Out on the Southern Oxford

waterdog

Featured Posts

On 29/05/2020 at 18:50, mrsmelly said:

Yes the Rolly poly amongst other cars are still here, Dean likes his toys. He added a digger to his toys in the winter lol. Doing takeaway food only at present sat sunday 10 til 3 and its been very busy indeed, just sarnies nowt fancy but proper pork ?

is the shop open Monday, or just Saturday and Sunday at the moment? 

22 minutes ago, waterdog said:

is the shop open Monday, or just Saturday and Sunday at the moment? 

Everyday or most of it. If not Ive got keys and will be here so can always open for you ?

4 hours ago, waterdog said:

Brilliant, thank you.

Are you not there yet? What’s the traffic like? Once you get to Aynho could you let me know what mooring is like there. Really can’t decide whether to escape Banbury for the time being and venture South. I need to return for dental treatment at sometime.

9 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

Are you not there yet? What’s the traffic like? Once you get to Aynho could you let me know what mooring is like there. Really can’t decide whether to escape Banbury for the time being and venture South. I need to return for dental treatment at sometime.

No, we're not in any rush :)

Moored now between Twyford wharf and kings Sutton lock, will pop into the pig place tomorrow morning then on to Aynho for the pumpout and will post back tomorrow p.m.

edit, traffic quiet so far, only 3 boats passed us all day.

Edited by waterdog
more info

19 minutes ago, waterdog said:

Moored now between Twyford wharf and kings Sutton lock, will pop into the pig place tomorrow morning then on to Aynho for the pumpout and will post back tomorrow p.m.

Yep, its quiet as a mouse down here, people are still adhering to government advice and not cruising. Lots of people been to the takeaway caff today again though.

1 hour ago, waterdog said:

Thank you. 

We didn't stop at the pig place in the end, I didn't fancy trying to park our 60ft boat in what looked like a 50ft space. We did slow right down as we passed but didn't see anyone around.

@Nightwatch - Aynho is very busy with moored boats, once through the diamond lock there are only a couple of spaces unless you carry on out into the sticks the otherside of Aynho.

• Greenie 1

28 minutes ago, waterdog said:

We didn't stop at the pig place in the end, I didn't fancy trying to park our 60ft boat in what looked like a 50ft space. We did slow right down as we passed but didn't see anyone around.

@Nightwatch - Aynho is very busy with moored boats, once through the diamond lock there are only a couple of spaces unless you carry on out into the sticks the otherside of Aynho.

Thanks for that. We may go north instead.