Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
fergyguy

Excel vs New Heat

Featured Posts

Hi Glynn just spoke to them and they reckon they now have a better coal burns hotter longer and with less ash I think she said it’s called Home Burn Plus and like you said £370 a ton so at £9.25 for 25kg keeping warm is such a costly thing after all even if you burn 3 bags a week only £5 a day

2 minutes ago, fergyguy said:

Hi Glynn just spoke to them and they reckon they now have a better coal burns hotter longer and with less ash I think she said it’s called Home Burn Plus and like you said £370 a ton so at £9.25 for 25kg keeping warm is such a costly thing after all even if you burn 3 bags a week only £5 a day

I keep a 6 bedroom, 4500 Sq feet house (Oil-fired) heated for less than £150 / month.

Bit like electric I suppose, much cheaper to be on land.

Living on a boat is cheap ya know !!

23 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

I prefer 20kg bags when available but even better are 10kg. I woul rather pay more and have 10kg bags anytime. 

Lightweight:clapping:

Mind you, a Yorkshireman flash with the cash?  Rare indeed!

• Happy 1

Well Alan I don’t think I’ll burn 3 bags a week but even if I do coz I like being warm £3.96 I reckon I’m happy to pay that.