Would you believe it !!!

Sanddancer

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Mad Harold said:

Perhaps the local scrotes may be more reluctant to kick the windows in where they could be seen from another nearby boat.Also you can borrow a cup of sugar untill Friday from a neighbour!

If you really want to be alone,put a notice onyour boat "world,f---- off,I want to be alone"

I just leave the trombone extremely visible through the window. Seems to work. 

3 hours ago, Mad Harold said:

Perhaps the local scrotes may be more reluctant to kick the windows in where they could be seen from another nearby boat.Also you can borrow a cup of sugar untill Friday from a neighbour!

If you really want to be alone,put a notice onyour boat "world,f---- off,I want to be alone"

Personally I think that if you find a boat moored in the middle of nowhere it is a fair hint they want to be alone, so we cruise past and tie up elsewhere.

20 hours ago, Sanddancer said:

Would you believe it moored up at least half a mile least the last boat nothing in sight in front, after 10 minutes a boat comes and Moore's 60 ft next too me.

Are they insecure or live in flats and miss the company.

100% with you on this pal. I often moor up for me next stop way out of the way, especially inconvenient for walking to and from the van but worth it to have to a solitary quiet spot. More times than I'd like someone will pull up right next to me!

20 hours ago, Sanddancer said:

Would you believe it moored up at least half a mile least the last boat nothing in sight in front, after 10 minutes a boat comes and Moore's 60 ft next too me.

Are they insecure or live in flats and miss the company.

100% with you on this pal. I often moor up for me next stop way out of the way, especially inconvenient for walking to and from the van but worth it to have to a solitary quiet spot. More times than I'd like someone will pull up right next to me!