Denham Deep Lock/Wakeham

roggie

Featured Posts

Anyone know contact details for the dry dock boat at Denham Deep Lock - I've got Peter Wakeham 07774166497 (no answer) and I've tried the day boat hire number... I was speaking to them just 2 weeks ago as I pedalled past (slowely of course) about blacking our boat - I'm not in the area for a few weeks and wanted to book us in. Can't even find a postal address (boaty people at Denham Deep Lock near Denham, Bucks perhaps)

Thanks people - I did try the day boat number as well but know what sort of place this is... and I don't mean that negatively. I was there last week for tea and cake and its a really nice place, well worth stopping off at if you are going past - no ice cream unfortunately, ice cream melts and at the moment no opportunity to buy the catering sized cream to make the ice cream. Good selection of second hand books.

I'll text him now..

BTW they have a nb shell for sale - a liveaboard boat sunk (lack of maintenance) and they brought it.. bit like a sieve I was told so a little bit of TLC as an advert would say.

• 1 year later...