Orange mobile top up problem

jenevers

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, jenevers said:

I can’t top up my Orange mobile by dialing 450 anymore. Anyone know why.

What happens when you try?

If it''s been withdrawn I suspect it's part of a drive to get people to switch from Orange to EE.

Just now, MJG said:

What happens when you try?

I get “This service is only available to Orange or EE customers using their handset.”

I am an Orange customer and I am using my handset!

I also used the “my EE app” and when I tried to register, it didn’t recognize my Orange phone number.

7 minutes ago, MJG said:

If it''s been withdrawn I suspect it's part of a drive to get people to switch from Orange to EE.

Be nice if they told me. How am I supposed to change?

6 minutes ago, jenevers said:

I get “This service is only available to Orange or EE customers using their handset.”

I am an Orange customer and I am using my handset!

I also used the “my EE app” and when I tried to register, it didn’t recognize my Orange phone number.

Be nice if they told me. How am I supposed to change?

I think they rely on 'telepathy!

To be honest EE are not renowned for good customer service though their coverage is just about the best in my experience. I think you can change by ringing 150 or by calling into and EE store. But double check what I have suggested with them as it could just be a technical glitch as I find their on line facilities and the app. pretty useless at times.

Some info. on this link that you may find of use.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/how-to-join-or-upgrade/how-do-i-move-to-ee-from-orange-or-t-mobile