Zeus 150 Generator

doratheexplorer

Featured Posts

On 23/08/2018 at 09:12, cuthound said:

Thanks Luggsy. He is my 3rd rescue dog and 5th dog overall (and 10 times as much trouble as the rest were put together).

Before I retired I was a project manager for the majority of my career and I often say he is my most difficult project to date. Certainly over budget compared to the other dogs and after 3 years there is still no end in sight.

Strangely he is the dog that has given me the most satisfaction training him though.

Sorry to come to this thread late (and off topic).

We passed your garden last week, I was on the boat but the wife was walking with our goldie. Zeus was in the garden but didn't bark at all (don't know if he could bark as he immediately grabbed a blue ball and firmly held onto it till we had passed). I did say "afternoon Zeus" but he didn't deign to reply.

Delta Queen is looking well, TR is undergoing major surgery this winter, at Debdale as Sarah seemed too busy.

3 minutes ago, frahkn said:

Sorry to come to this thread late (and off topic).

We passed your garden last week, I was on the boat but the wife was walking with our goldie. Zeus was in the garden but didn't bark at all (don't know if he could bark as he immediately grabbed a blue ball and firmly held onto it till we had passed). I did say "afternoon Zeus" but he didn't deign to reply.

Delta Queen is looking well, TR is undergoing major surgery this winter, at Debdale as Sarah seemed too busy.

Sorry we missed you, it would be good to put a face to the name after all these years ?

Zeus usually let's the dogs on the towpath go by, unless they bark at him first or run. However when boats go past,  he hopes they push the ducks closer to his garden so that there is a small chance of him catching one! ?

He is quite capable of barking with the ball in his mouth!

Good luck with TR, keep us informed if the engine realignment and new shower meet your expectations.