William the Coal Boat

Tumshie

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Hello! Well I have been working rather hard of late but MtB is completely innocent of any wrong doing in my labour intensive CWDF break. 

:giggles:

So, I assume you bought the coalboat,yes? If so,please could I have a delivery of 1/2 tonne next tuesday, oh, and some umbrellas,oh, and some kindling, gas and 1/2 tonne of water.

Thanks

Just now, rusty69 said:

So, I assume you bought the coalboat,yes? If so,please could I have a delivery of 1/2 tonne next tuesday, oh, and some umbrellas,oh, and some kindling, gas and 1/2 tonne of water.

Thanks

No I didn't buy the coalboat, I was just curious about it and what it was like to to have that sort of business.  Sorry to disappoint; but I had a quick squiz at the duck and I can't find him so someone may have bought him. 

8 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I was just looking at your link to the BW boat EFFINGHAM, that name rings a bell and I can't think why. 

I stole the link from this thread:

6 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

No I didn't buy the coalboat, I was just curious about it and what it was like to to have that sort of business.  Sorry to disappoint; but I had a quick squiz at the duck and I can't find him so someone may have bought him. 

https://www.apolloduck.com/boat.phtml?id=481100

PS. Stop squizing on @Dr Bob s duck!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rusty69 said:
1 hour ago, Tumshie said:

https://www.apolloduck.com/boat.phtml?id=481100

PS. Stop squizing on @Dr Bob s duck!

I didn't see that added on bit. I just saw the link to Effingham.

7 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Yeah, stop squizing on my duck.

Sorry Dr Bob and Duck no squizing in future.  ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tumshie said:

Hello! Well I have been working rather hard of late but MtB is completely innocent of any wrong doing in my labour intensive CWDF break. 

:giggles:

Did you get permission from the mods for your intensive CWDF break? Just asking. Not allowed is it?

3 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

You'll never win a s quiz if you are asleep,unless its pointless

I do like pointless. Seaborgium is usually a good bet for a pointless answer when they ask about the periodic table. Good to sea the borg represented on the telly.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Did you get permission from the mods for your intensive CWDF break? Just asking. Not allowed is it?

A gurls gotta do what a gurls gotta do, needs must and all that.... 

Edited by Tumshie
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

I do like pointless. Seaborgium is usually a good bet for a pointless answer when they ask about the periodic table. Good to sea the borg represented on the telly.

Not as good as meitnerium. I'm getting a feeling of deja vu here!

• Haha 1