Blisworth images

Ray T

Featured Posts

Tried to access the Blisworth Images for the pictures of working boats and was presented with this: 

Surprise!! - - - - replacement landing page

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * Unfortunately the funding (by TM) for this website will expire in Sept 2018. * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Reduced functionality is offered from now until then, during which interval, funding could be arranged by someone else.
Consequently it is recommended operation continues via the file "search.html" in this same /images/ path.
The original landing page is stored as "index.oldhtml" which may be revived and editted.

I.E. Please use "www.blisworth.org.uk/images/search.html" from now on

Please note that (1): A member of the Blisworth PC was made aware of this planned future closure some months ago
and that (2): A full copy of the website on CD has been acquired by the Blisworth Heritage Society.
Thus the needs of the village have been answered at least in part, and I offer an apology for any inconvenience encounted.

TM

http://www.blisworth.org.uk/images/

4 hours ago, pete harrison said:

I had a number of communications with Jim Payler, the person who took the photographs of working boats mentioned above, and I am fortunate that he gifted me digital copies of most of his collection - so all is not lost if the Blisworth website is shut down permanently :captain:

The Payler Images are still online:

http://www.blisworth.org.uk/images/Payler Albums/jpayler.htm

Tim