Horns

haza

Featured Posts

Hi I tried to join in the topic on this subject ,,but it wont lett me again I'm getting peed of with it to be honest ,,,reading the threads I thought I would take my trumpet horn apart ,,,it had not been looked at since it stopped working 3 years or more ,,,I done what you did mr ambrose ,,took it all apart ...my the grunge and rubbish that where inside ,,,everything in there bar the kitchen sink on it for about an hour ,,,,,guess what it still did not work lol but to be honest  there did not seem to be a lot wrong with it ,,,well there is it don't work ,,,I will take it apart tomorrow and have another look 

2 hours ago, haza said:

Hi I tried to join in the topic on this subject ,,but it wont lett me again I'm getting peed of with it to be honest ,,,reading the threads I thought I would take my trumpet horn apart ,,,it had not been looked at since it stopped working 3 years or more ,,,I done what you did mr ambrose ,,took it all apart ...my the grunge and rubbish that where inside ,,,everything in there bar the kitchen sink on it for about an hour ,,,,,guess what it still did not work lol but to be honest  there did not seem to be a lot wrong with it ,,,well there is it don't work ,,,I will take it apart tomorrow and have another look 

Oh dear haza, it looks like folk couldn't give two hoots about your problematic horn. :o

Edited by bizzard