3 inch tongue and groove

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Robbo said:

Reason why I'm going for 3" is due to the look.  4" looks to wide on a boat IMHO.   I looked at a doing a completely flat ceiling and the only way i could think of doing it was to use some kind of headlining vinyl stuck up, but I can could only find roughly 4' wide. :( 

I did my campervan ceiling with a single sheet of vinyl flooring. It was difficult and messy enough at 2m x 4m. There's no way I'd try that with a 10' x 35' sheet!

DSCF4380.JPG.opt375x268o0,0s375x268.JPG

2 hours ago, jddevel said:

Will get my dear wife to take one (when she gets up!!!!) on her tablet. Excuse the mess that`s in front as I currently use my hall as a storage area for the boats internal "fittings" Everything from a fridge to a IT transformer. Incidentally how do I then upload it to the forum?

2 hours ago, WotEver said:

When you're composing the post click the "Click to choose files" link, select your photos, upload then insert into post. It's all pretty obvious once you start :)

Copy and paste also works (even on a iOS device!)

10 hours ago, Robbo said:

Copy and paste also works (even on a iOS device!)

Not on my iPhone it doesn't. I just tried and was rewarded with "You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL"

Tony

Edited by WotEver
Autowrong

8 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Not on my iPhone it doesn't. I just tried and was rewarded with "You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL"

Tony

Looks like it copied the image url as the photos were from my old Wordpress blog.