Thetford C200 Toilet Bowl removal?

Richard10002

Featured Posts

Our cassette toilet is fitted against a bulkhead such that it is impossible to get down the side of the loo to clean the dust, (and etc. :( ). If I could remove the bowl, it would make life easier in this respect.

However, it seems that the toilet comes as a complete unit, with the bowl fitted, and I havent been able to find any information regarding removing the bowl, other than a thread on here from 2010, which suggested "DON'T".

If that's the case, so be it. But if anyone knows how to easily remove and refit the bowl, I'd be grateful for the info.

Many Thanks,

Richard

Richard the C200 is usually only held in place with 4 screws through the base onto the floor and it then lifts up off a clip near the top where the flush button is. Probably easier to undo the whole unit, although you'll probably find the screws rusted in place as I did. If yours is fixed diffently or had sealant applied round the edges then of course may not be so practical.