Peppermint pig

Featured Posts

Latest mod to boat,2 ft in cabin ,no more make up beds, Big windows so I don't think I'm in prison, new rear canopy so I don't get white finger. Just under the limit for towing at 3330 inc trailer

post-19989-0-07486300-1465675607_thumb.jpeg

post-19989-0-98662900-1465675637_thumb.jpeg

That's pretty impressive for a boat you can tow behind a 4x4 (Daihatsu Fourtrak?)

I saw a Caracruiser recently and I did start thinking how nice it would be to be able to deliver the boat to where you want when you want :)

For this I would need a crane and a low loader :rolleyes:

Wicked smile.png trailer boat, but i guess not often towed?

How did the launch go, crane in or off trailer?

Any build pics of the work done?

Search this site for "Peppermint Pig". I remember seeing some build photos a while back on here.

Launch at burton waters,on the slip,I've a tow bar on the front and a. 8 ft extension pole ,it looked like I'd been launching boats all my life,maybe more luck than judgment but took no longer than the time it took to smoke a fag ,I've forgot where I posted all my build photos,there on here somewhere,internal length is 15 ft overall is 24 ft 6.