Three mobile yet again!

Theo

Featured Posts

Well PDAnet is allowing me to use my 'all I can eat data' now but connected via USB this is where this post is being delivered from- however I can't seem to get the bluetooth side working (yet) I am a little like the infinite amount of monkeys and infinite amount of time and they will come up with the complete works of Shakespere..... perseverance and a bit of learning.....I may succeed !

I'm on 3 sim only all you can eat data from Apple for £18 per month.

We bought a 4g router on the boat last May when we go to the boat my sim goes into the router. Since we've had it it's done nearly 180gb having 2 teenagers don't help. But all seems ok with 3.

Hi Rusty.... Have you got a link for the 4g router you use?

Nev

Hi Rusty.... Have you got a link for the 4g router you use?

Nev

It's one off these

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/tp-link-archer-mr200-4g-lte-wi-fi-router-with-sim-card-slot-a54xu

With this external aerial

http://www.solwise.co.uk/4g-antenna-omni-xpol-a0001.html

For me it works well. Good solid 3G signal when my phone gets nought on the boat. If I'm lucky it gets 4g. The downside is with teenage children he keeps telling me where the strong signal is, over here a bit more dad.

I fell foul of 3 and data. I pay for 15 gb per month. I ran beyond my allowance and ran up a huge bill. Called 3 and they said we could let me know if I get near my limit. I said but you didn't. They said you didn't ask us to. You get the story.

Anyway, I wanted to add 5 gb to my allowance. Of course you can. That will be a plan costing six pounds more. Fine,I'll go along with that. Well, we'll have to cancel your present contract and put you on a new one. Good,thinks me. It would cost me £230 to cancel my present contract. Bad thinks me. Complained to some other 'person' to no avail.

Got ten gB from EE on a data only sim. Dongle not locked.

Bloomin' racket. Once they've got yer,they've got yer.

Just happened to me..and I rang them up and got told they'd tell me next time..what ever...

Im getting out of 3 as soon as I can