No new content?

Featured Posts

Strange: on Firefox, if I click the 'View New Content' link it comes up with:

Sorry, no new content found.

Still seems to work on Chrome. I've tried quitting Firefox and going back in, also cleared the cache with same result.

Any ideas?

ETA: The same on Chrome now!

Search string is: http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

Which is what it has always been.

Is it just me?

Edited by dor

Can you do a screenshot, its probably some setting or other on the left hand side which, when applied, means the search finds nothing.

Right, you prompted me to look at the left hand side, and the "just items I follow" was ticked. I've unticked that and it now works fine. Not sure how that got ticked as I normally only have the 'Past Month' tag ticked.

Thanks Paul.

Right, you prompted me to look at the left hand side, and the "just items I follow" was ticked. I've unticked that and it now works fine. Not sure how that got ticked as I normally only have the 'Past Month' tag ticked.

Thanks Paul.

If you view the forum on a tablet or a the full version on a phone it's easy to get your fat fingers on the setting by accident.

That said I swear there have been times when it's mysteriously changed without any intervention what so ever from me. (fat fingers or otherwise)

If you view the forum on a tablet or a the full version on a phone it's easy to get your fat fingers on the setting by accident.

That said I swear there have been times when it's mysteriously changed without any intervention what so ever from me. (fat fingers or otherwise)

I know what you mean. The computer doth move in mysterious ways...