Fed up with CART boat licensing!

Roger Murray

Featured Posts

With some of the comments re my licensing problem, for which I came for help on this forum, than the lofty comments of some, and I mean only some, who seem to have very neat and tidy minds and do everything perfectly to the book....We are not all the same! If we were the world would be a dull place. I think it was Oscar Wilde who said beware of the man with a neat and tidy desk!

My debit card is RBS and has no sort code is on it. Fact! There was, as far as I could make out, no facility for getting round this on the CART on line licensing facility. No sort code. No licence! As simple as that!

I would suspect that its not only me on this forum who is never over sure when the licence runs out, hence running over time. In my case I had to have emergency open heart surgery when out of the country delivering a large sailing vessel, being to an extent incapacitated, not thinking about things like licenses and paperwork etc.

Roger

Cheap smart phone with a reminder set??

Or is that too lofty a comment??

(Its actually a genuine suggestion BTW and my desk is very untidy)

Edited by wrigglefingers
Email address removed

Hello Martin. Not really having a go. Just that I have a bit of a whimsical mind, some of us do you know! Something went wrong somewhere, possibly my fault, I let go my frustration on this site.

Roger

Edited by wrigglefingers
Email address removed

Why is the moderator removing Roger's website url from his posts? It's not an email address!

something in the posting guidelines about it IIRC. Self promoting URLs are ok in your sig, but not in the body of your posts ISTR.

Mike is correct. IIRC, Roger had originally posted his email addy in his OP, and when I checked, his website was also directing to his email address amongst other things. I'll ask Roger to put his website address into his signature, there's no problem, just thought he'd prefer not to have the attention of Mr Prince of Outer Entereshqniaqi tel him about his financial 'good luck'. Especially as the OP was inviting CRT to contact him ....

ETA ... I'm probably being over-cautious here ... Currently marking ICT exam papers, therefore reading essays on Internet safety. Some are unintentionally hilarious ...

Edited by wrigglefingers