Gas company fined after boy dies falling from pipe over canal.

14skipper

Featured Posts

This is EXACTLY the point. The bridge hasn't been raised and I would imagine that nobody has been fined either. This is because the responsibility for riding safely under a low bridge falls on the cyclist.

I'm completed non-plussed at the number of posters on this thread who simply can't see the difference.

My guess is that its wilfull ignorance to have the excuse to have a boring rant about elfinsafety gone made, despite absolutely no evidence to back up any claims.

May depend in part whether there is a notice warning of low headroom - which is there in many cases.

May depend in part whether there is a notice warning of low headroom - which is there in many cases.

Sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't. It usually comes down to whether people are likely to be caught out by it. I'd be surprised to hear of a prosecution for someone banging their head on a low roof.