locked in syndrome

matty40s

Featured Posts

as far as I know, it's the same chaps that opened it up May bank hol 2 years ago.

with the same menu.

and the same specials.

It's standard - good once, boring twice - NOT a local..

Thanks, don't know where I got that from then, as you say its ok, that will do us.

The top pump is drawing water from the pound below ( the one I was in), but no other pumps are working.

The pound dropped a foot in the time I was waiting, I have no idea who cracked the paddles two notches up to keep me floating over the weekend...honest!

You must have a guardian angel..how lovely to have someone watch over you and ensure you were kept floating over the weekend...a real fluffy bunny moment....

Not your normal style to be locked outside of a lock Matty - I expected you to be in it!! The good lady said she was on the way to inspect a listing boat when we saw her on Saturday morning. She did smile sweetly at a young man who promptly did what she wanted!! Does she have the same influence on you?