fridge consumption

Pennie

Featured Posts

I was travelling around with no hook up but I've moved into a marina for the winter (as its my first winter) so I have hook up for this dark season.

I do have switch board the fridge just isn't connected to it, probably due to the reason ditchcrawler gave. The is an isolation switch for the water in the kitchen that was for the water pump before the switchboard was put in so I'm going to get my electrician to use that switch for the fridge when he gets over

I was travelling around with no hook up but I've moved into a marina for the winter (as its my first winter) so I have hook up for this dark season.

I do have switch board the fridge just isn't connected to it, probably due to the reason ditchcrawler gave. The is an isolation switch for the water in the kitchen that was for the water pump before the switchboard was put in so I'm going to get my electrician to use that switch for the fridge when he gets over

You need it through a fuse as well that needs to be near the battery, not in the galley