Best place to sell an outboard engine?

Bobphilips

Featured Posts

Where do you suggest is the best place to advertise my Honda outboard? I'm looking to upgrade to a slightly more powerful and more modern version but want to pass on the very reliable current one to a good home. Are there any classified sections in magazines or papers that are worth looking at?

I'm a reader of Towpath Talk and see that their classifieds are going free but not sure how many people actually read the paper ie prospective buyers.

Where do you suggest is the best place to advertise my Honda outboard? I'm looking to upgrade to a slightly more powerful and more modern version but want to pass on the very reliable current one to a good home. Are there any classified sections in magazines or papers that are worth looking at?

I'm a reader of Towpath Talk and see that their classifieds are going free but not sure how many people actually read the paper ie prospective buyers.

Boats and Outboards is my favourite buying and selling site. It's free and you get the salty folk looking as well. I've sold boats and engines on there.

If you want to get rid quick it'll sell on ebay.

Smudge got our new one off evilBay!

Maybe a consideration?

Cheers Purple Fairie, must admit I hadn't considered the evilBay option (like the term there). Have thought it a little difficult to manage. Can you just go stright on and sell something?