Stoke Bruerne Village At War - Sat 12th and Sun 13th September

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

Perhaps if people had realised Odin was going to do his "try to run full pelt through a plate glass window" routine at chucking out time more might have come along to be entertained.

That was so inexplicable and hilarious, and I am still thoroughly confused by both his original actions and also, the apparent hardness of his head!

That was so inexplicable and hilarious, and I am still thoroughly confused by both his original actions and also, the apparent hardness of his head!

Well, as you know, it is believed that his eyesight is at least partly less good than it was before his dice with death.

I genuinely think he thought it was a way out, and didn't see the glass.

The internal lighting was very low, and I think he probably didn't see reflections on the glass.

I'm surprised he still has a full set of teeth, but he seems not to have really been bothered by it.

I would still have thought he'd have followed us out the way we went though, particularly as Labs have a good sense of smell (even compared to a lot of other breeds) and which, for all dogs, is their most utilised sense, and would be even moreso if his eyesight is a bit pants.

There are Labs, and then there is Odin!.......