canal du midi.

john wonfor

Featured Posts

I need help from you lovely people , a couple of years ago I did a charity fundraising trip for macmillan , all four points of the country , using my boat called " listen " , last year I covered every inch of the Norfolk and Suffolk broads in my little grp fishing boat , my first boat did not survive , in two weeks time I am off to france , Toulouse to a place called sete , using the canal du midi , what I need from you is a phone number of a marina who have a slipway in Toulouse , I cant get any joy .

I will be putting my trip on my "facebook " when I get near to going , look under , john wonfor , my first trip seemed to amuse people for some reason , my daily logs were a series of mishaps , but what can go wrong in " france " ,,, regards , john.

Have you tried Port Saint-Saveur - it's the port du plaisance run by the mairie in Toulouse? If they don't have one they will certainly know of one.

port-saintsauveur@mairie-toulouse.fr

0033 5 61 22 22 17

in fact they do have one "une rampe de mise à l'eau"

There's also one at Ramonville-st-agne 11km along the Canal du Midi - but that's cheating I guess

or, if worse come to worse, speak to the VNF at Toulouse, 0033 5 61 36 24 24 - there's a woman there who speaks English, Stefanie Johnson

Edited by Dave Clinton
  • Greenie 2

Have you tried Port Saint-Saveur - it's the port du plaisance run by the mairie in Toulouse? If they don't have one they will certainly know of one.

port-saintsauveur@mairie-toulouse.fr

0033 5 61 22 22 17

in fact they do have one "une rampe de mise à l'eau"

There's also one at Ramonville-st-agne 11km along the Canal du Midi - but that's cheating I guess

or, if worse come to worse, speak to the VNF at Toulouse, 0033 5 61 36 24 24 - there's a woman there who speaks English, Stefanie Johnson

Wow!