Heading out on the boat again

Jess--

Featured Posts

planning on heading out on the boat for a couple of days again (weds to friday).

only doing a quick trip from brinklow up to atherstone and back (maybe a little further if time permits)

It's mainly doing a couple of small jobs on the boat, but we would rather be out of the marina and on the move than sat in the marina.

planning on heading out on the boat for a couple of days again (weds to friday).

only doing a quick trip from brinklow up to atherstone and back (maybe a little further if time permits)

It's mainly doing a couple of small jobs on the boat, but we would rather be out of the marina and on the move than sat in the marina.

Well done you,,,Hope the wether holds for you, What jobs you got to do ?.

mainly silly bit's

replace dipstick

wire in the tv and antenna properly (making the antenna booster run directly from 12v instead of having to run an inverter)

find the air leak on the shower pump

find the temperature sensor on the engine and reconnect it (unless lister engines really stay at 0 degrees when running for 8 hours)

measure up to make some seating for the main cabin (there's currently none and deckchairs get uncomfortable)

I set off from Brinklow Marina on Friday, but all I've done is gone to Hawkesbury Junction and back, and I'm not even back to Brinklow yet! Just been doing three or four hours a day at the tiller, then mooring up. I like Brinklow Marina, but I still prefer being out on the towpath somewhere, sometimes I just go down to the Barley Mow for a night out, and that's only 40 minutes away...

Yesterday went smoothly, currently moored about a mile past hawkesbury junction.

Planning on heading on shortly towards atherstone, reckon we have until about 2 before we have to turn and start heading back.

It's a Calcutt hire boat, so I expect inexperience in steering meant he did not line it up well that's all.

Looks more to me as though being a hire boat, the chap forgot he wasn't supposed to drive on the left, until it was too late.